This privacy statement provides information about how and why Insight IH Consulting, LLC collects information about you via this website and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
Insight IH Consulting, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information you provide through the website (like a contact form)
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- any other information that you send to Insight IH Consulting, LLC
Insight IH Consulting, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable you to access and use the website services
- supply services or send you products that you purchased/requested
- send to you any documents including statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you communications (like emails or mailings)
Where Insight IH Consulting, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Insight IH Consulting, LLC will disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Insight IH Consulting, LLC will to the best of our ability to safely store all the personal information you provide.
Insight IH Consulting, LLC will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Privacy Statement Updates
This website contains links to other websites and Insight IH Consulting, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Insight IH Consulting, LLC recognizes the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it. We have applied reasonable and affordable ADA friendly tools to the best of our ability to help with navigating our site.
- All images have descriptive text alternates (ALT tag attributes).
- All headings use appropriate H1, H2, H3, etc.
- All pages use descriptive meta page titles and meta descriptions.
- All text uses relative font sizes so text can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in visual browsers.
- Added appropriate ARIA attributes
- The site can be navigated with the use of a keyboard with contrasting focus elements.
- The site was tested for color vision deficiency.
- Pages can be accessed in multiple ways (ie. nav menu, buttons, images, text links, sitemap).